|Home > Barebone / Systems > Systems by Processors > VIA Systems > |
Home > Barebone / Systems > Fanless Systems > VIA Dual Core Fanless >
Home > Barebone / Systems > VIA Embedded Systems > VIA ARTiGO Series >
Home > VIA Embedded Store > VIA ARTiGO Series >
|You may consider|
|More Images||Tech Notes||More Info|
Windows 7 64-bit O/S with 4GB Memory Installation
1) Unplug LAN cable(s) before O/S Installation
2) Enter BIOS to disable LAN function
3) Install Win7 64-bit O/S and all drivers
4) Reboot system and Enter BIOS to enable LAN function
5) Check the device manager to see if all the drivers are installed properly before plug in the LAN cable(s).The VIA ARTiGO A1200 is an ultra slim computer for enthusiasts who want a compact fanless system without sacrificing computing power. Taking inspiration from the Em-ITX form factor, the VIA ARTiGO A1200 offers an impressive range of features including a full 64-bit dual core processor, HD video support, dual independent display support, up to 4GB of DDR3 system memory and a rich I/O set in a chassis that a mere 3cm height.
The VIA ARTiGO A1200 is one of the slimmest full featured systems on the market today with an ultra low-profile design measuring a mere 23.4cm x 12.4cm x 3.0cm (W X D X H). The VIA ARTiGO A1200 utilizes the innovative industrial buckled-blade thermal fin design to dispatch system heat and provide reliable and stable performance in temperatures ranging from 0ºC~45ºC. The passively cooled design ensures a quiet, dust free computing experience while remaining within a low power thermal envelope.
A power efficient 1.0GHz VIA Eden® X2 dual core processor is combined with the highly integrated all-in-one VIA VX900 media system processor (MSP), delivering exceptional multimedia experience to the VIA ARTiGO A1200, including playback of the most demanding HD video formats, including MPEG-2, WMV9, VC1, and H.264. This slim PC fits easily into any environment, whether it is behind a monitor or on the wall with a 10 x 10 cm VESA mount or placed alongside other home media devices. It is suitable for a myriad of applications in the home or office, including home server, home automation, hotel automation, media streaming, digital signage and surveillance applications.
The unique dual-sided I/O coastline interface includes one HDMI and one VGA display port, two high-speed Gigabit Ethernet ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one CFast socket, two audio jacks (Mic-in and Line-out) and 12V DC-in power.