For OEM Project Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Reseller Inquiries: email@example.com
For General Sales Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
or give us a call at (510) 770-9419 to discuss your project requirements.
Warranty & Return
click here to download the RMA Request Form if you wish to return
a component or a system for refund, exchange, or repair. Our RMA department will response back to you within 48
hours once we received your request.
- Fill out the RMA request form with complete information, and email back to our RMA department
email@example.com to obtain a RMA number.
- E-ITX RMA department shall issue a RMA number within 48 hours. The RMA number is valid for maximum 10 days. If you do not receive your RMA number, please
email again or contact us at (510)770-9419.
- Please attach a copy of filled RMA request form together with proper packing when returning products.
- Print RMA number on the shipping label, or mark clearly on every returned package.
- Please ship back the package (s) to E-ITX with freight prepaid. No freight collect is allowed.
- Improper packaging or insufficient packing materials, which cause damages to the returning products, may result in loss of warranty.
- Missing contents or loss of entire package (s) during shipping is the sole responsibility of the shipper.
- Upon receiving returned products, E-ITX RMA technicians shall inspect and process your RMA request within
- The cost of shipping back to the customer will be charged to the
customer when items returned for repair are found to be working or when the
warranty has been voided.
Limited Warranty (Repairs and Exchanges)
In general, E-ITX warrants most of the products against defects in material
and workmanship under normal use for a year from the date of original purchase.
Except where noted, system built to order and components are covered under a
year warranty; however an extended warranty is available.
If there is evidence of physical damage, misuse, or modification by the
customer, the warranty will be void. The warranty does not apply to the
following: final sale items, software and items shipped outside of North
America. For warranty repairs, International customers must bear shipping costs
to and from E-ITX and any duties, taxes, or brokerage fees associated with the
RMA. (International customers might consider to purchase international extended
warranty which is available for most of the products. Please see our terms & conditions for complete refund and warranty
Return for Refund
New products may return for credit within 15 days of purchase. A minimum of
15% restocking fee will be applied for all returned products and the shipping
and handling charges are non-refundable. Customer will need to return a
functioning item along with complete accessories and retail package in order to
receive refund. The following products are non-refundable:
- Software, including software installed in systems
- Special orders and volume order
- Items that have been defaced, modified, or physically damaged
- Items that have been non-functional due to user error or virus
- Items returned without original retail packaging, or accessories (manual,
CD, cables, etc.)
- Items that have the warranty label/mark removed or changed by customer
- Final sale items and the items exceeds 15 days from the date of purchase